Friday, March 09, 2007

The House Between: Episode # 3 Sneak Preview ("Positioned")

Next Friday, The House Between's third episode, "Positioned" shall debut here, at www.thehousebetween.com, and at Veoh. That's assuming no more technical difficulties, of course! (If there are difficulties, check again Saturday...and pray for my sanity.)

I'll be blogging about the making of this episode next Thursday in my director's notes section, so check the blog out next week.

Without further ado, here's a sneak peek at our third episode. Let me just say this: the episode itself is a humdinger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...