Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008!

Hey everybody, welcome back to work (and back to the blog). As far as 2007 goes, I just wanted to say thank you one last time for the blog's biggest year yet. We had nearly 18,000 more visitors than last year according to my stats. Whoo-hoo!!

As far as 2008 and what's in store: Not only will my independent sci-fi web series The House Between return in just a few short weeks for a new and improved second season, but since 2008 is the year of Star Trek (or the re-birth of the franchise...), I'll be blogging some classic episodes of the original series here over time. What's more, I'll be back to some cult-tv blogging oddities (see my next post...) and hopefully (if I can get around my little one, Joel...) there will be a return to some Saturday morning blogging later in the year.

Since I'm finally beginning to catch up on last summer's big movies, I'll also be reviewing some recent box office ventures, and continuing my look at some cinematic horror oddities from the 1950s and 1960s. Today the blog...tomorrow the world!

Anyway, welcome back. This year is gonna be a blast. Hopefully I'll be able to break some big news here soon (or sometime in 2008.) Just not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...