Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The House Between Meets Destinies: The Voice of Science Fiction

I'm honored and happy to be appearing as a guest on Dr. Howard Margolin's long-running genre radio talk show, Destinies: The Voice of Science Fiction, this Friday night, January 18, at 11:30 pm.

We will be discussing the return of The House Between and its second season (which begins a week from Friday, the 25th.)


This will be my ninth appearance on Destinies, and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation, in no small part because it's a special occasion for the long-running radio show. My appearance on Friday will mark Howard's 850th consecutive show. Wow! I'm glad I'll get the chance to congratulate him on this achievement.

Make sure you tune in to see if I reveal any series spoilers. (My producers will kill me...). You can tune in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...