Friday, June 13, 2008

And The Nominees Are...

I reported yesterday that episode 2.1 ("Returned") of The House Between has been officially nominated as "Best Web Production" for the 2008 Sy Fy Genre Awards.

Today, the announcement video (featuring all the award categories and nominees...) is available for your viewing
here. Also, Editor-in-chief Michael Hinman writes about this year's awards at Sy Fy Portal, here.

The nominees in our "Best Web Production" category are:

"...Iliad" from "Star Trek: Odyssey," "Returned" from "The House Between," "Star Trek: Of Gods and Men," "Webisode VIII" from "Sanctuary," and the "Star Trek: New Voyages" episode "World Enough and Time."

I would just like to say what a tremendous honor and thrill it is to see our super low-budget independent series, The House Between nominated in this category alongside such competitors.

If someone had told me a year ago that our dramatic program would be nominated alongside such ventures as those starring Original Series actors George Takei and Walter Koenig, with franchise names associated with popular shows such as Stargate and Star Trek, I would have said it wasn't likely! Thus today is a happy day for me and everyone involved, and I want to congratulate the cast & crew of The House Between for all they've done to make today's nomination a reality. And my appreciation extends not just to my team, but to the dedicated viewers and fans who have continued to watch the show, talk about the show, and who have fallen in love with the characters and stories as much as I have.


My deepest gratitude to all of you...and a sincere congratulations to all the nominees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...