Friday, July 10, 2009

You Are A Great Read...

J.D. at the blog RADIATOR HEAVEN (one of my daily must-reads...) has today tagged me for a blogger-to-blogger award called "You Are A Great Read."

Coming from J.D. -- already a 2009 Lammy nominee (for outstanding movie reviews), a Premio Dardos winner, and an all-around terrific movie scholar and writer -- this honor means a great deal to me. Thanks, J.D.: you made my day (and quite possibly my weekend...and perhaps my month...)

Now, as the award-giving business goes, I should also recognize five of my favorite blogs. This isn't easy, because I follow a number of outstanding blogs and I'd like to name more than five.

But here goes anyway. My Five Great Reads (not including RADIATOR HEAVEN) are:



And Now The Screaming Starts

Made for TV Mayhem

The House Next Door

Theofantastique

The Vault of Horror

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your excepcional blog and thanks for the these links. Good job. I'll link to you to my Spanish blog.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! What a true honor to be read (and recommended) by you John!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crowley: Welcome and thanks for the link.

    And Amanda By Night: It's my pleasure to recommend your blog: I always enjoy it!

    All my best,
    JKM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome, my friend! I always enjoy reading your blog as are film tastes seem very simpatico and you've turned me on to a few films/TV shows as well, which is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...