Thursday, March 01, 2012

CHOICE recommends Horror Films of the 1990s



A new review for my book, Horror Films of the 1990s!

CHOICE, Current Reviews for Academic Libraries, writes

"Muir is probably the best known, if not the best authority on contemporary horror films, and this latest edition in his ongoing series (Horror Films of the 1970s, 2002; Horror Films of the 1980s....) will be a welcome edition to the library of any fan of the genre....the body of each entry is devoted to Muir's excellent commentary...Highly recommended."

4 comments:

  1. They're both great, alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Le0pard13! I appreciate the support!

    best,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. What superlative can you add about this series 70's, 80's 90's, that has not already been written?
    What sums it up best for me is that all 3 books are absolute "must-reads" for fans of the horror genre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trent,

    Thank you so much for the vote of confidence, my friend. I appreciate your support and kind words, sir!

    best,
    John

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...