Friday, October 26, 2012

Tonight: Destinies - The Voice of Science Fiction

Tonight at 11:30 pm, I'll be a guest on Dr. Howard Margolin's genre talk show, Destinies - The Voice of Science Fiction on WUSB, 90.1 FM to talk about my recent book, Horror Films of the 1990s (McFarland; 2011).

It was a fascinating (if not always great...) decade for horror movies, and I always enjoy talking about horror movies in the age of The Blair Witch Project, Scream and Silence of the Lambs.

Howard is a great interviewer, so I'm really looking forward to the show, and hope you'll join us as we talk scary movies in the nineties.  

If you can't listen to the program live, the episode will be archived, and I'll get that information to you over the weekend.

Hope to see you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...