Monday, September 08, 2014

The Cult-TV Faces of: Companies and Brand Names

Identified by Hugh: Looney Tunes (Acme).

Not Identified: Rod Serling's Night Gallery: "Tell David."

Identified by Hugh: Godzilla (1978)

Not Identified: Otherworld (1985)

Identified by Ponch: Mystery Science Theater 3000 (Gizmonic Institute)

Hugh: Identified by Hugh: The Simpsons

Identified by Hugh: The X-Files.

Identified by Ponch: Futurama

Not Identified: The X-Files: "Hungry."

Not Identified: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Doublemeat Palace.

Identified by Hugh: Firefly (Blue Sun)

Identified by Hugh: Lost

Identified by Ponch: Battlestar Galactica

Identified by Mr. C: Chuck.

Identified by Hugh: Mad Men

Not Identified: Alias.

Not Identified: Arrow

Identified by Hugh: Doctor Who: "Partners in Crime."


11 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:15 AM

    1. Looney Toons
    3. Godzilla
    6. Simpsons
    7. X-Files (also smoked by Spike on Buffy)
    11. Firefly
    12. Lost
    15. Mad Men
    18. Doctor Who
    --Hugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outstanding as always, Hugh! Great job!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:50 AM

    14 Chuck

    Kind regards,
    Mr. C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5) Gizmonics Institute. MST3K
    8) Futurama
    13) BSG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:20 AM

    No Spacely Sprockets (or Cogswell Cogs)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anonymous, leave your name next time! And I make no promises that I include an IMAGE from EVERY TV SHOW EVER in each of these posts. Instead, I post 10 - 20 relevant images. Hope that clears it up for you.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11:08 AM

      I don't expect every one ever... just my favorites :)

      Delete
  5. Hi John,

    I hope someone gets #2. I am wondering what it could be.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SGB! #2 is a weird and esoteric -- but fun -- one. We'll see if anybody guesses it before the day ends...

      Hope you are doing well, my friend (and getting ready to celebrate Breakaway Day!)

      Delete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...