Monday, March 02, 2015

The Cult-TV Faces of: Jack the Ripper

1

Identified by SGB: The Twilight Zone: "The New Exhibit."

Identified by SGB: Star Trek: "Wolf in the Fold"

4

5

Identified by SGB: Kolchak: The Night Stalker: "The Ripper"

Identified by SGB: Fantasy Island.

Identified by Carl: Jack the Ripper (1988).

Identified by Bruce Nims: Babylon 5: "Comes the Inquisitor."

Identified by SGB: The Outer Limits: "Ripper."

Identified by SGB: TimeCop

Identified by SGB: Dean Cain in Smallville.

Identified by SGB: Sanctuary.

8 comments:

  1. Number 9 is from one of the best episodes of Babylon 5, "Comes the Inquisitor."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bruce!

      Awesome job! Great identification, my friend!

      Delete
  2. Hi John,

    2 Twilight Zone
    3 Star Trek TOS
    6 Kolchak The Night Stalker
    7 Fantasy Island
    10 new Outer Limits
    11 Timcop
    12 Smallville
    13 Sanctuary

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy cow, SGB! You ran the table! (Great job, my friend!)

      Delete
  3. 11 that's Timecop, not Timcop. :)

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 "Jack the Ripper" miniseries with Michael Caine
    No "Bridge Across Time"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carl! yes, that's right! Great job! (I hate to admit I'm drawing a blank on "Bridge Across Time." A TV show?)

      Delete
    2. David Hasselhoff TV movie from 1985.

      Delete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...