Monday, April 10, 2017

The Cult-TV Faces of: Hieroglyphs

Identified by Pierre Fontaine: Secrets of Isis.

Identified by Adam: Man from Atlantis: "Hawk of Mu."

Identified by Will Perez: Battlestar Galactica (original)

Not Identified: Space Stars.

Identified by SGB: Otherworld.

Identified by Michael Gants: Animaniacs.

Identified by Michael Gants: Stargate SG-1

Identified by Will Perez: Smallville.

Identified by Michael Gants: Yu-gi-Oh.

Identified by Will Perez: Lost.

Identified by Michael Gants: The Dresden Files.

Identified by Michael Gants: The Vampire Diaries.

Identified by Michael Gants: Penny Dreadful.

12 comments:

  1. 3. Battlestar Galactica
    8. Smallville
    10. Lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    #5 Otherworld

    I noticed that my comments on the recent Airlocks, Lidsville and Logan's Run(second comment) were not posted. Did you not get them? Just wondering.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SGB! Great job on #5! I am so sorry your messages did not get through. My family and I are on Spring Break and have been traveling!

      Delete
    2. Awesome, I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Spring Break.

      SGB

      Delete
  3. John, I am glad you did get those comments and posted them. Thanks.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a tough one...
    1. Isis
    2. Battlestar Galactica: Lost Planet Of The Gods
    3. Battlestar Galactica
    4. He-Man and the Masters Of The Universe
    5. Doctor Who (just a guess...I really have no idea)
    6. Tiny Toons
    7. Battlestar Galactica reboot
    9. Stargate SG-1

    All the others are a bit too recent for me!



    ReplyDelete
  5. #6 Animaniacs (Rita the Cat)
    #7 Stargate SG1
    #9 Yu-Gi-Oh! (Tomb of the Nameless Pharoh)
    #11 The Dresden Files (The Boone Identity)
    #12 The Vampire Diaries
    #13 Penny Dreadful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent work, Michael! You got some really obscure ones there!

      Delete
  6. #2 Man from Atlantis ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's from the Hawk of Mu episode of Man from Atlantis! Excellent work!

      Delete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...